Cireng Nasi is a type of food that originates in Indonesia, usually people in Indonesia make it when the rice is too much or because they want to make it.
This time, tutor'sway will share how to make Cireng Nasi, for more details, pay attention to the steps below.
- 200 grams rice, mashed
- 100 grams tapioca flour
- 2 spring onions, or about 30 grams 100 ml water
- Salt, pepper, and cooking oil
- Fried garlic, mashed
- 30 ml hot and sour chili sauce or Bangkok sauce
- 10 ml sweet soy sauce
- Hot water
- Prepare a pan, mix all the cireng ingredients. Heat it until the dough is sticky. Remove the dough, set aside.
- Add tapioca flour. Make the dough in a flat-round shape. Tapioca flour is used for molding the dough so that the dough is not sticky in our hand.
- Prepare a frying pan, heat the cooking oil. Fry cireng over medium heat so that cireng remains white and does not burn.
- Cireng sauce: mix all the sauce ingredients, mix well.
That's the tutorial on how to make Cireng Nasi that can be Tutor's Way, hopefully it's useful for those of you who are going to make it at home.