You can make Chicken Pot Pie Bubble Up using 6 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Pot Pie Bubble Up
- Add 4 cups of chicken breast cooked and cubes or shredded.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Mix 8 ounces of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add 1 bag of frozen mixed vegeatables.
- Prepare 1 can of biscuits (8).
Easy Way To Make Chicken Pot Pie Bubble Up
- Cook chicken breast then shred or cut into uniform pieces. Add in cream of chicken, then sour cream combine thoroughly.
- Add in thawed frozen vegetables I used about 2/3 of the bag. Then shredded cheese 1 cup.
- Spray a baking pan alternate layers of cut up biscuit dough spaced apart with pot pie filling.
- Top with cheese and bake in a 325 oven covered for 1 hour. Biscuits should be cooked thoroughly and bubbling up to surface.
- Nothing like easy comfort food on some days.
That's how to make Chicken Pot Pie Bubble Up Recipe.